Monday, June 25, 2012

I'll admit it. I'm addicted....

....to readathons. To challenges period, actually. I'm all for a great challenge, especially one that makes me read more than I do on my own. I wanted a place to share my RAT (readathon) love, and so Goodreads found itself a new group. Amanda thought we should bring the excitement to the book-blogging world, and I'm excited to pass on our love for readathons. We're both excited to start meeting new people!

We've got upcoming readathons on the right, tips and recommended books for readathons, and some of our readathons will even have challenges! Our first readathon with the blog up and running will be from July 1st- July 7th. Feel free to jump in at any time!

We hope you'll come join us in all the fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment